Reflections from my journey in Asia, I'm honored to be on an amazing adventure yet again...

Friday, February 24, 2012

Mom's visit January


So grateful that my mom was able to come and share in life here! We had a great time, and I'm sure there is alot more she wanted to see, just glad she could come and meet everyone, go to conference and hike the great wall! Here are pics from when she was here in Dec/Jan.
We loved going to the forbidden city, this time we listened to the audio tour, what an amazing place with lots of history. And a gorgeous sun shiny, winter day!

Going to IKEA here is an experience. Too bad I don't have better pictures- here the beds are filled with people napping- the dining areas have people sitting around just chatting, and occasionally there are business meetings going on - all in the pre-done rooms of IKEA. Yes, it is so fun to see- my favorite is seeing people all covered up asleep in the beds. I wanted to tell this man to go upstairs, there were more comfortable beds available!

Here's a few sneak peak pics of our time at the wall! More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment