Reflections from my journey in Asia, I'm honored to be on an amazing adventure yet again...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

THAILAND!!!

So, Mom and I went to conference in Thailand- on the beach! It was amazing. Our teaching times were challenging, related to the book The Barbarian Way and real community. I have to say being with AC and their people was the closest I've come to sense what heaven might even be like. I have not been so warmly received by strangers who welcomed me as family. I really had a huge whole in my heart that missed Hawaii and my ohana there- when I surrounded by this amazing family I am in now! Here are some pictures, believe me I wish I was there right now!! Spring is coming- however to hear to ocean again, have some pad thai, with a banana and pineapple smoothie- while just soaking in the peace that Father just blessed me with when I was there. Some strong words of hope were spoken over me, of restoration and of lightness.It depends on the day if that freaks me out, or excites me. It was so life giving, challenging and wonderful- it's been a long,long, long time since I've danced. In Hawaii, I did and even in Thailand- as easy as that may seem to do- it is healing, and a bit painful - finding the child in me again is tough after having to stuff it and really lost alot of who I was. Just have to say though, the one night I just went for it, there was glow in the dark phosphorescence in the water- so when i kicked the water, and when I did turns with my toes on the sand- it was like sparkles everywhere-He's amazing-just reminds me- He is able to do abundantly more than i can even ask or imagine- seriously, He is!!!
View outside the doors of our bungalows!

View to the right!


View to the left!

My beautiful Mom outside our bungalow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment